Get to know us

We are two hardworking bees, entrepreneur souls that moved from Bolivia and Malasya to the UK in 2023, to start with our dream of reducing food waste around the globe.

We both come from the business world, with more than 20 years of experience in marketing and communications. We understand the need of small and medium food businesses to have access to affordable and efficient promotion, and we are also concerned and committed to improve the world.

Carolina González

Cofounder / Marketing & Communications

Max Chow

Cofounder / Product Development

Investment Opportunity

We invite you to invest in our organization driving this sustainability movement. By supporting purposeful collaborations and eco-friendly initiatives, you join us in creating a more conscientious and waste-conscious society. Be a part of the transformative journey towards a sustainable future, where your investment contributes to reshaping social media and fostering positive environmental impact. Invest in the change you want to see and join us in revolutionizing influencer marketing for a sustainable world.

Leave us your contact information and we will get in touch!

assorted fruits on brown wooden bowls
assorted fruits on brown wooden bowls

Our cause

Here are some concerning facts by Perplexity AI about food waste in the UK and the world:

  • The UK throws away around 9.5 million tonnes of food waste annually, which is enough to feed upwards of 30 million people a year.

  • 6.4 million tonnes (67%) of the wasted food could have been eaten, and the value of food wasted by UK households each year is estimated to be around £14 billion.

  • The average household spends £470 on food that ends up in the bin every year, and the UK produces the largest amount of food waste in Europe.

  • The hospitality and food service sector generates around 920,000 tonnes of food waste annually, while the retail sector in the UK contributes around 270,000 tonnes of food waste each year.

  • Food waste in the UK generates approximately 25 million tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions annually, contributing to climate change.

  • On average, each person in the UK wastes around 70 kg of food per year, which is equivalent to 140 meals.

  • It's estimated that around 60% of food waste comes from the home within the UK, with the other 40% being divided out between various sectors.

Our mission

We're on a mission to buzz sustainable partnerships, one post at a time!

Our vision

We want to give soul to social media, and influencers using their voice to improve the world. We want to live in a world where everyone is concious about food waste and no one is hungry.

woman holding fork in front table
woman holding fork in front table